Saturday, April 7, 2012

Brittain is GREAT!

We have arrived in the UK at last!  After a long long flight on row 40 in coach, we walked our sorry, hideous heels out of Heathrow and into the beautiful quaint village of Beaconsfield.  Our dear friends, the Gardners are most gracious hosts. We had our first official english meal in the oldest pub in  England, the Royal Standard. 
Does this look like it's right out of Harry Potter? It's over 900 years old!
Real English Fish and Chips!  Huge and DE-LISH!
Ressurection Pie!  Perfect for a Pre-Easter Dinner.

Good Friends, Excellent Food and a Fantastic Adventure... off we go!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time in England, wow! You have a great looking family too. I received the fat quarter bundle that you sent me when I got back to town yesterday. Thank you so much, I absolutely love it and it is packaged so cute!!! I have a busy month. After that I am looking forward to making something fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy fish n chips batman! i started reading at the beginning of your trip. i've got luke in one arm and i'm typing with one finger. this could take a while!

    ReplyDelete

vintagetrailerlady@gmail.com