Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oh Witchy Poo!

This post is to be read in your best Sanderson Sisters voice... can you hear it?  Ok, now go...


Halloween is here!  This is my favorite holiday of the whole year. I love it even more than my birthday and Christmas.  I take every opportunity to dress up in my witch-poo moo moo and prance around town with my gaggle of witchy poo sisters. 
 Today was Breakfast with a  Witch! The kids all join us for a most enjoyable frolic.  What a great group of cousins - the hooligans, T,W,R and this year G joined the gang. He is so sweet. Yodelayheehoo! The eldest hooligan has a new girlfriend - Brazillia the Witch.  She loves him lots- she even sang him a love song on stage.  He swore me to secrecy, so naturally you are the first to read all about it! 
Last weekend was Witch's Night Out and Witch-A-Palooza!  This is a long tradition we enjoy with thousands of other cacklers at Gardner Village. I wait all year long for this one night out on the town with the girls. Some of the witches would like to skip it next year - they need a good kick from my broom ... oh Ye Witchy Poopers.   
  Happy Halloween to you...and your little dog too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya sister, so never fear, I will be there for years to come! Thanks for letting us come to breakfast! We had a blast! All Hail the Queen of Halloween (that's you!) Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

vintagetrailerlady@gmail.com